"Call to me and I will answer you, and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. " Jeremiah 33:3

Thursday, September 29, 2011

"This mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory." Colossians 1:29

Christ in you have you ever really considered just how wonderful that is? I know we all think of salvation which is a gift that defies description, yet there are so many other gifts of grace that flow from Christ because; "for all the promises of God find their Yes in Christ" 2 Corinthians 1:20 Sometimes we get so caught up in the monotony of life, the sorrow of trials etc. they we need to be reminded of just some of God's great and precious promises to His children. Be prepared to be encouraged, thankful and grateful, pass them on, we all need encouragement. And nothing encourages like the Word of God!

Promise of Security
"I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of My hand." John 10:28

Promise of Heaven
"Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in Me. In My Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you?" John 14:1-2

Promise of Sanctification
"Sanctify them in the truth; Your word is truth." John 17:17

Promise of Choosing
"You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide so that whatever you ask the Father in My name, He may give it to you." John 15:16

Promise of God Hearing
"Call to Me and I will answer and show you great and mighty things that you do not know." Jeremiah 33:3

Promise of God Answering
"I am praying to You because I know You will answer, O God. Bend down and listen as I pray." Psalm 17:6

Promise of Gods Everlasting Love
"I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore I have continued My faithfulness to you." Jeremiah 31:3

Promise of Forgiveness of Sins
"I, I am He who blots out your transgressions for My own sake, and I will not remember your sins." Isaiah 43:25

Promise of Gods Comfort
"I,I am He who comforts you..." Isaiah 51:12

Promise of Gods Steadfast Love & Mercies & Faithfulness
"The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases; His mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness." Lamentations 3:22-23

Promise of Gods Strength & Help
"Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

Promise to Never Fail or Forsake
"Be strong and courageous. Do not fear...for it is the LORD your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you." Deuteronomy 31:6

Promise to Set Us Free
"If you abide in My word, you are truly My disciples, and you will know the truth and the truth will set you free." John 8:31-32

Promise that God is For Us
"What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?" Romans 8:31

Promise God is With Us
"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

Promise God is Absolute Sovereign
"The LORD has established His throne in the heavens, and His Sovereignty rules over all." Psalm 103:19

Promise Nothing Can Separate Us From God's Love
"For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8:38-39

Any questions?

No comments:

Post a Comment