"Call to me and I will answer you, and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. " Jeremiah 33:3

Friday, September 9, 2011

"For God is working in you, giving you the desire and the power to do what pleases Him." Philippians 2:13

O God, Your ways and thoughts are so very far above me, I cannot grasp them! As Your Spirit works within me to sanctify, I know not where He is within me, I know not how He works, I only know He is at work by the changes that I experience in my attitudes, words and actions. I am in awe and profoundly grateful for what He has done and for all He has yet to do! I know the darkness has gone and light has penetrated my soul, deep, tender healings have taken place, indifference and coldness have been eradicated and the love of God has been sown into the brokenness of my heart. Despair has given way to hope and even as I pen these words my eyes are stung by tears; so overwhelming is my gratitude and awe of You!! The love of Christ, a power like none other!!

No comments:

Post a Comment