"Call to me and I will answer you, and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. " Jeremiah 33:3

Friday, March 2, 2012

"He then asked, "And you-what are you saying about Me? Who am I?" Peter gave the answer: "You are the Christ, the Messiah." Mark 8:29 MSG

Jesus'disciple, Simon Peter knew that Jesus was the Christ, the Messiah, that prophets of old had prophesied about for over a thousand years. Peter knew because the heavenly Father had revealed that to him. It got me to thinking how would I respond to Jesus question, "Who do you say that I am?" Jesus has many diadems, and many titles most of which I could name off the top of my head. But how many of those titles do I "know" Him as, meaning that I have personally experienced? This is a wonderful exercise for any believer in Jesus, because with each title that you have personal experience of you have that reason to praise and thank Him.

In my life God has blessed me abundantly! I have personal experience with Jesus Christ as; Savior, Redeemer, Deliverer, Lamb of God, Healer, Provider, Almighty God, Good Shepherd, Teacher, Friend, Potter, Vine Dresser, Emanuel, Wisdom, Comforter, Shield, Mighty Fortress, Wonderful Counselor and Prince of Peace! Thank You Lord, I will praise Your name now and forever through out eternity!!!

I have received from Him; lovingkindness, mercy, forgiveness, love, tenderness, grace, discipline, righteousness, hope, peace, joy, strength and every good gift in my entire life! Thank You Lord, I will praise Your name now and forever through out eternity!!!


God is my Rock, He is the desire of my heart, He is God and there is no other!

Of all of God's commands none can be better that this; He has given to believers the privilege and responsibility of telling the Good News, sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ with everyone all over the world. All we have to do is to confess Jesus as Lord and share with others what Jesus has done in our lives, that is our testimony. Then we take them to Jesus through the Holy Word of God. For example this is my favorite Scripture to go to when sharing Christ for it was these very verses that drew me to Him for salvation! Romans 10:9-11, 13!

"If you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation. For the Scripture says, "WHOEVER BELIEVES IN HIM WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED." for "WHOEVER WILL CALL ON THE NAME OF THE LORD WILL BE SAVED."

Well,what are you waiting for...

No comments:

Post a Comment