"Call to me and I will answer you, and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. " Jeremiah 33:3

Thursday, February 16, 2012

"Call to Me in times of trouble. I will save you, and you will honor Me." Psalm 50:15 NCV

When a child of God calls out to Him in the day of their trouble, that voice is honoring Him! How blessed is the one whose God is the LORD! How blessed are we who call upon the name of our God!

"I love the LORD, because He hears my voice and my supplications. Because He has inclined His ear to me, therefore I shall call upon Him as long as I live!" Psalm 116:1-2 NASB.

How blessed forever are you who can proclaim Jesus Christ is my Lord and my Savior! Blessed for all of eternity are those whose sins have been forgiven! Blessed among those who dwell upon the earth are those whose eternal home is with the Lord Jesus!

Blessed and to be envied are those who are called by the Father, convicted by the Holy Spirit and made righteous through the blood of Jesus Christ!! How blessed are those who can know deep within their soul that they are never alone, for God is always with them!!

Blessed are those who are surrounded by the favor of God! Blessed are those who drink from the river of His delights! Psalm 36:8 NASB. Blessed are those who love His Holy Scriptures for He watches over His Word to perform it! Jeremiah 1:12 NASB. Blessed are those who know the truth, God's Word is truth, and the truth has sanctified and set them free!! John 8:32 and John 17:17 NASB.

I am so blessed, praise glory and honor be unto You, O God, my Strength and my Redeemer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment