"Call to me and I will answer you, and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. " Jeremiah 33:3

Monday, April 16, 2012

THE HANDS OF GOD

As a believer in Jesus Christ we must be careful not to shrink God down to our level and that is easy to do if you are not daily in the Word and in prayer. It is a very dangerous place to be when you think God thinks like you, He is so far above His creation and the way we learn of His Majesty is to focus on what He reveals to us about Himself in Scripture so for the next few days we will examine certain aspects of God that will help us view Him as He is, high and lifted up! Today we will examine the hands of God. Please don't rush through the list but honestly meditate on the different aspects of Gods hands in relation to us.

"Then the LORD God formed man of dust from the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being." Genesis 2:7

"Your hands made me and fashioned me; Give me understanding, that I may learn Your commandments." Psalm 119:73

"Then He poured water into the basin, and began to wash the disciple's feet and to wipe them with the towel with which He was girded." John 13:5

"Jesus stretched out His hand and touched him, saying, "I am willing; be cleansed."  Matthew 8:3

"Then He said to Thomas, "Reach here with your finger, and see My hands; and reach here your hand and put it into My side; and do not be unbelieving, but believing." John 20:27

"Then some children were brought to Him so that He might lay His hands on them and pray... "  Matthew 19:13   "And He took them in His arms and began blessing them, laying His hands on them."  Mark 10:16

"While the sun was setting, all those who had any who were sick with various diseases brought them to Him; and laying His hands on each one of them, He was healing them." Luke 4:40

"Immediately Jesus stretched out His hand and took hold of him, and said to him, "You of little faith, why did you doubt?"  Matthew 14:31

"He sent from on high, He took me; He drew me out of many waters." Psalm 18:16

"And I give eternal life to them, and they will never perish; and no one will snatch them out of My hand. My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand." John 10:28-29

"Behold, I have inscribed you on the palms of My hands;..." Isaiah 49:16

"And He said His hands on her; and immediately she was made erect again and began glorifying God." Luke 13:13

"When I saw Him, I fell at His feet like a dead man. And He placed His right hand on me, saying, "Do not be afraid; I am the First and the Last." Revelation 1:17

"Nevertheless I am continually with You; You have taken hold of my right hand."  Psalm 73:23

"When he falls, he will not be hurled headlong, because the LORD is the One who holds his hand." Psalm 37:24

"For day and night Your hand was heavy upon me; my vitality was drained away as with the fever heat of summer." Psalm 32:4

"Though I walk in the midst of trouble, You will revive me; You will stretch forth Your hand against the wrath of my enemies, and Your right hand will save me. The LORD will accomplish what concerns me; Your lovingkindness, O LORD is everlasting; do not forsake the works of Your hands." Psalm 138:7-8

"You open Your hand, they are satisfied with good." Psalm 104:28

"You will make known to me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; In Your right hand there are pleasures forever." Psalm 16:11

Thank You God for Your divine hands that; heal, comfort, rescue, deliver, create, convict, encourage, strengthen, protect, cleanse and hold me now and through out eternity!!

No comments:

Post a Comment