"Call to me and I will answer you, and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. " Jeremiah 33:3

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

"And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:19 NASB

Have you ever been really intentional with God in prayer? Have you confessed to Him your biggest fear? Have you entrusted Him with your deepest desire, the one you haven't shared with anyone? Draw near to Him and He will draw near to you, honestly pour out your heart to Him, you will never regret doing that, you may only wonder why did it take me so long? There is nothing that is hidden from God; He knows you best, and loves you with an unconditional love. What is your need today?

Feeling inadequate? "Such confidence we have through Christ toward God. Not that we are adequate in ourselves to consider anything as coming from ourselves, but our adequacy is from God." 2 Corinthians 3:4-5.

Feeling stressed? "Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7. "When my anxious thoughts multiply within me, Your consolations delight my soul." Psalm 94:19.

Feeling lonely? "A man of too many friends comes to ruin, but there is a Friend who sticks closer than a brother." Proverbs 18:24. "...I will never desert you, nor will I ever forsake you." Hebrews 13:5.

Feeling weak? "Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls." Matthew 11:28-29. "He gives strength to the weary, and to him who lacks might He increases power." Isaiah 40:29. "For God has not given us a Spirit of timidity, but of power and love and discipline." 2 Timothy 1:7.

Feeling frightened? "No weapon that is formed against you will prosper; and every tongue that accuses you in judgment you will condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their vindication is from Me, declares the LORD." Isaiah 54:17. "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9. "Do not fear, for I am with you; do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you. Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10.

Feeling unsure? "If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all generously and without reproach, and it will be given to him." James 1:5. "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will show you which path to take." Proverbs 3:5-6.

Feeling unlovable or unloved? "You are precious and honored in My sight, and I love you..." Isaiah 43:4 "...The love of God has been poured out within our hearts through the Holy Spirit who was given to us. But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:5,8.

Feeling depressed,bound up? "To open blind eyes. To bring out prisoners from the dungeon, And those who dwell in darkness from the prison. I am the LORD, that is My name..." Isaiah 42:7-8. "Then they cried out to the LORD in their trouble; He saved them out of their distresses. He brought them out of darkness and the shadow of death, and broke their bands apart." Psalm 107:13-14. "Then they cried out to the LORD in their trouble; He saved them out of their distresses. He sent His word and healed them, And delivered them from their destructions." Psalm 107:19-20.

What is your deepest need today? "Let us draw near with confidence to the throne of grace, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need." Hebrews 4:16.

No comments:

Post a Comment