"Call to me and I will answer you, and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. " Jeremiah 33:3

Friday, May 25, 2012

I will be back starting May 28th

Hi everyone, once again I had a problem with the router. At least I did until I prayed and asked the Lord to show me what to do to fix it, and He heard me and He helped me and I am now back up and running!  God has shown me how to program the overhead garage door, my new heating/cooling system, and numerous technical things on the computer.  I will praise Him and give Him the glory for as long as I live!!  

The purpose behind this blog is to introduce people to Jesus Christ, to share the wonder of God's Word and encourage everyone who just happens to open this and read it.  I love Him with all of my heart, mind and soul and I can't help but tell others about the wonders and the majesty of my Lord. 

This is for Emily, you are a great encourager and I want to thank you for the sweet way the Lord uses you to encourage others, I know you do for I am one that you have encouraged more than once! Thank you so much!  I don't want to post my email here but if you care to leave yours I will contact you. If you don't want to I understand. Keep using your gift of encouragement it is so needed in this day and time especially.

Thank God for all of our soldiers all over the world that are laying down their lives for us, and for their family members who are left behind waiting for their return. Father God minister to our soldiers, hold them close, protect them from evil Lord, encourage their hearts with Your love, grace and comfort and bring them home to their families. Watch over the families Lord, encourage the single Moms and Dads and help them bear their loads, put your angels with the children Lord and keep them safe until their family is all together once again.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,Kathy. I was going to leave you a

    message but couldn't figure out how

    to do it. :) I was going to ask if

    you could tell your readers about

    ReadYourBiblesChurch.com.

    .. It's a place for Bible study

    guides and software.. I also put a

    forum and chat room (audio and

    video) in that can be viewed from a

    mobile device.. I'm sorry I

    couldn't find where to contact you

    privately. God Bless! Jenn.

    ReplyDelete